CHUBB Guardian Disc Cutter Resistant (DCR) Safe
Model : Guardian DCR
- The body overall thickness is 100mm, and consists of inner and outer steel plates with 2 layers of inter-linked solid steel rod assemblies. These are embedded in Chubbsafes' proprietary steel fibre concrete barrier material, which provides an excellent protection against disc cutter attacks.
- The Guardian DCR is fitted as a standard with a 3-wheel keyless combination lock and a 11-lever key lock. Both locks are protected by a glass relocker. The relockers are protected by drill resistant hard plates.
- An additional 'Live' relocker is fitted for further protection.
- The safe's door is secured by 3-way moving steel bolts with 32mm in diameter. A full length docking bolt secures the back of the door.
- The Guardian DCR is fire resistance tested in accordance to section 8.5 of the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037-1987 for 90 minutes fire rating.
- Available in one size of 432 litres.
- Model : Guardian DCR
- Locks : KL & KCL
- External Dimensions (HxWxD)mm : 1657 x 743 x 830
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)mm : 1457 x 543 x 546
- Nett Weight : 1540